Thursday, June 7, 2012

Project 8

I started out with a simple 3xosc that I added waobble to and made an automation clip for. My melody was from a sytrus preset that I made an automation clip for and put in a little while after the 3xosc. I had about 5 drum loops that I used at diffrent times throughout the project. I did'nt add everything at once when I started the project because diffrent things came along at diffrent times but as I was working I tried to think of diffrent ways I could link events in the video to my music. I used static from 3xosc to match the static when the AT. AT. walkers first apear and in the end when the view changes to the jet fighter that was going down I used a Sytrus preset called Majesty. i ended My project. I linked Gross Beat to the melody and used it at diffrent points throughout the project. I stoped the video with the jets going off into the distance with a trumpet in the backround that I got from another Sytrus preset.

No comments:

Post a Comment